Strategic Focus on Growth Through Partnerships
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals is committed to bringing new and innovative products to patients with severe and critical conditions. Mallinckrodt provides the people, processes and tools to effectively achieve a mutually beneficial partnership. Partnering with Mallinckrodt offers:
- Expedited product lifecycle development
- Customized collaborative partnership
- Transparency and accountability
- Development, manufacturing, product launch, sales, marketing and regulatory expertise
- Dedicated alliance management organization to align parties on strategy, governance and communication
Areas of Interest
Primarily seeking clinical stage (phase II and beyond) products addressing underserved patients within the following key therapeutic areas:
- Neurology (Central Nervous System)
- Critical Care - Neonatal
- Critical Care - All Other
- Gaseous Delivery Devices for Medical Treatment
Mallinckrodt is continuously looking for opportunities to expand our diverse product and business portfolios for innovative pipeline products through:
- Targeted acquisitions
- Development collaborations
- In-licensing partnerships
- Out-licensing partnerships – outside the U.S.
- Other investment / partnership opportunities
Visit our products website to learn more about Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals' products. Visit our pipeline page to learn more about our development portfolio.
Submission Terms and Conditions
Should you have an opportunity that fits Mallinckrodt's focus areas for our consideration and you agree with the terms and conditions detailed below, please contact us to send your Idea Submission.
Mallinckrodt will conduct an initial review of non-confidential information provided in Idea Submission. If an opportunity aligns with a strategic focus area, Mallinckrodt will execute a confidentiality agreement to move forward with due diligence.
In consideration of Mallinckrodt receiving my Idea Submission, I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand my rights and responsibilities per the Mallinckrodt Terms and Conditions set forth below. Specifically, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
- Mallinckrodt did not solicit the submission of my idea, suggestion or invention ("Idea") and is considering my Idea only at my request.
- I am voluntarily disclosing my Idea on a non-confidential basis and agree there is no confidential relationship established between myself and Mallinckrodt to treat my Idea in confidence or protect it in any way.
- I warrant that: 1) I am the true owner of my Idea, or I have the right to disclose the Idea and to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the true owner(s); and 2) there are no conflicting agreements that preclude the disclosure, assignment, sale or license of rights (including, without limitation, patent rights) of the Idea submission to Mallinckrodt.
- I grant Mallinckrodt the right to evaluate my Idea and I do hereby release Mallinckrodt from any liability in connection therewith.
- I understand that the submission of my Idea will not create a claim to Mallinckrodt’s ideas or inventions regardless of whether the submitted Idea is the same or similar to Mallinckrodt’s. I further understand that Mallinckrodt remains free to develop, acquire, improve and market its own ideas or inventions that are the same, similar and/or competitive with my Idea, that Mallinckrodt is not obligated to disclose these ideas or inventions and that nothing herein implies or constitutes a covenant not to compete.
- I understand that Mallinckrodt is not obligated to return any material submitted to it.
- I accept that my Idea may be included in an internal database of submitted ideas for review and evaluation and may be permanently retained by Mallinckrodt for archival keeping purposes.
- I understand and agree that Mallinckrodt does not have an obligation to compensate me for the submission or consideration of my idea and that Mallinckrodt does not have an obligation to license any patent or intellectual property rights protecting my idea.
You must agree with the above terms to continue with your submission.